Sunday, July 17, 2005

wake up and go to sleep!

So.
Vic is up until 3AM last night, grumpy, tossing, turning, can't sleep. So of course I cant sleep. Oh I could sleep...he won't let me.
Then he's up at 7AM for a tee time at Fenwick.
So I am up at 7AM. Why you might ask? Here is our amazing conversation:

7AM
Vic: "Hey"
Me: (sleeping)
Vic: "Hey, Son.."
Me: (still sleeping)
Vic: "Sondra!"
Me: (sitting straight up in bed) "Hmuhh?
Vic: "where are the keys?"
Me: "Huh?"
Vic: "Where did you put the keys"
Me: "To the Infinity?"
Vic: "Yeah, when you picked up Chelsea?"
Me: "Mhh.. Chelsea...needs to be picked up?"
Vic: "No, when you picked her up...I mean dropped her off... last night?"
Me: "mmmm, oh, the keys....uhhh. Did you check the counter?"
Vic: "The counter?"
Vic: "I didn't see them there..."
Vic: "I'll look..."
Me: "hmmmm."(Throwing off the covers and tottering to my feet. Making my way to the bedroom door, where Vic is now standing with his hand on the doorknob.)
Vic: "Son, Dont get up, I'll look for them..."
??!!???!!???!!??
Me: "Uh,.... no....no you won't....if you were going to look for them, you wouldn't have woked...waked...woken...me up."

Ughg.


XXOO


PS Amy is still sleeping in Cali. It is only 4AM there. Sleep, Amy, sleep.

No comments: